Graves in St James's Churchyard

In 1870 Frederick Teague Cansick surveyed and recorded some of the inscriptions on the gravestones in the churchyard of the parish church, St James's in Friern Barnet Lane.

In 1980 Hendon & District Archaeological Society started to record the graves and this was completed by the North Middlesex Family History Society in 1985. The document contains an index of names recorded, together with dates of death, ages and which parish the deceased came from.

Click on the PDF to see the document which lists the names in Alphabetical order.

The Area - Graves in St Jamess Churchyard
Address

Friern Barnet & District Local History Society
46 Raleigh Drive,
Whetstone,
London N20 0UU

Contact

Telephone: 020 8368 8314

Email: friernbarnethistory@hotmail.co.uk

Latest Image

See our Photo Gallery
Sitemap | Privacy Policy | © Friern Barnet & District Local History Society | by Plexus Media Ltd 2021 | Admin